Thursday, February 17, 2011

Review: No One Killed Jessica



As you might know, Rani Mukherjee is my favorite actress. I watch all of her movies, whether they look appealing or not. I wasnt really looking forward to this movie, but after hearing the good reviews, I thought, what the heck.. I'll watch it!


For me, this movie was really a 'time-pass' type of movie. I did chores around the house while watching the movie. Which I'm glad I did because I dont think it had enough substance to keep me hooked the whole time. (I might have turned it off otherwise) Rani Mukherjee did fab like usual. Vidya also did pretty well in her not-so-glamorous look.



The movie is based on the real life killing of model Jessica Lall who was killed in 1999 by Manu Sharma, the son of a former minister Vinod Sharma. Jessica was killed after she refused to serve a drink to Manu at a night club in Delhi.



Would I watch this movie again? Probably not.
Would I reccommend you to go see it in theatres? No, I say wait for the movie to come out on DVD. It's nothing I would put on the top of my 'things to-do' list.

My rating for this movie is a 3 out of 5.


I rate this movie a 3.5 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment